The present Cookies Policy defines the rules for storing and obtaining access to data on the Devices of Users using the Service for provision of electronic services by the Service Administrator.
§ 1 Definitions
- Service - online service at polcab.com
- External service - online services of partners, service providers or service users of the Administrator
- Administrator - company POLCAB N. Gamoń Spółka Jawna, operating at: ul. Sosnowa 5, 44-203 Rybnik, under the Tax Identification Number (NIP): 6423178458, providing online services via Services and storing and obtaining access to information in the User’s devices
- User - a natural person for whom the Administrator provides online services via the Service.
- Device - electronic device with software through which the User obtains access to the Service
- Cookies - text data collected in the form of files in the User’s Device.
§ 2 Types of Cookies
- Internal cookies - files located and read from the User’s Device by the Service telecommunication system
- External cookies - files located and read from the User’s Device by telecommunication systems of external Services
- Session cookies - files located and read from the User’s Device by the Service or external Services during one session from a given Device. When the session is over, the files are deleted from the User’s Device.
- Permanent cookies - files located and read from the User’s Device by the Service or external Services until they are manually deleted. The files are not deleted automatically after the end of the session for the Device unless the User’s Device configuration provides for removal of Cookie files after the end of the session.
§ 3 Safety
- Storing and reading mechanisms - Mechanisms for storing and reading Cookies do not allow to collect any personal data or other confidential information from the User’s Device. It is basically impossible to transfer to the User’s Device any viruses, Trojans and other bugs.
- Internal cookies - Internal Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s Devices
§ 4 Purposes served by the Cookies
- Improvement and accessibility of the Service - Administrator may store in Cookie files information about the User’s preferences and settings concerning the Service in order to improve, facilitate and enhance provision of services under the Service.
- Logging-in - Administrator uses Cookie files to log Users in the Service.
- Marketing and advertising - Administrator and external Services use Cookie files for marketing and to provide the Users with commercials.
- Statistical Data - Administrator and external Services use Cookie files to collect and process statistical data, such as for example statistics concerning number of visits, statistics relating to the Users’ Devices or users’ behaviour. Such data is collected for analysis and improvement of the Service.
- Provision of multimedia services - Administrator and external Services use Cookie files to provide the Users with multimedia services.
- Social services - Administrator and external Services use Cookie files to provide the Users with social services.
§ 5 External services
Administrator collaborates with the following external services which can locate their Cookie files on the User’s Devices:
- Google Analytics
- Google AdSense
- Google AdWords
§ 6 Possible definition of conditions for storing and gaining access to the User’s Devices by the Service and external Services
- The user can any time change setting for saving, deleting and accessing the data of saved Cookie files.
- Information about disabling Cookie files in the most popular browsers and mobile devices can be found at jak wyłączyć cookie.
- The User can any time remove all so far saved Cookie files using the tools from the User Device via which the User uses the Service.
§ 7 Requirements of the Service
- Constraining the saving and access to Cookie files on the User Device can lead to incorrect operation of some Service functions.
- The Administrator is not liable for faulty operation of the Service functions in the event when the User imposes any constraints on possible saving and reading of Cookie files.